Wednesday, July 23, 2014

KCW #3 Tee and Shorts

Between the power going off and the internet fading in and out today I was still able to make a School Bus T-Shirt (O+S) and Sunny Day Shorts (O+S) for KCW Day3, plus get a photo and post it.
Phew!

Using iron-on photo image transfer paper, I put a Chipmunk image on the t-shirt to liven it up.

"Ready for my close-up C.B."
Gee, I love it when the local wildlife co-operates.


I made the t-shirt longer than called for on the pattern because Mr. A is really tall for his age plus his mom said she likes his t-shirts long.
Done.

Mr. A also loves pockets so I put pockets on the shorts using the tutorial from Melly Sews.
I didn't bother with the faux fly because I was on a mission … get 'er done before the power goes out again. Besides, if he wears his shirts long, no one will see the faux fly nor the pockets.


I've got more tee's and shorts on the way for tomorrow. They are fun, easy and I know they will fit.
Size 3T
Oh, and no chipmunks were harmed making this blog post.





5 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt and shorts. May have to give these a try. Brill little chipmunk, what a cutie, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! Love that you added the chipmunk image to the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Awesome picture with the real one posing just like the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit! I think everything you make, I'd love to have for my kids. Thank you for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is adorable and photos should win an award.

    ReplyDelete