Monday, June 2, 2014

2 In Threes

Over the past two weeks I was able to crank out 2 more cardi's from the pattern called In Three's, by Kelly Herdich. (click here for the pattern)

My daughters friend admired the ones I made for Miss C. So my daughter asked if I would make 2 of these cardigans as birthday gifts for her friend's little poppets.
Done!

All I need to complete them is to find nice looking buttons and they can be wrapped up and gifted.

The aqua one is size 3T and yarn is Red Heart Soft Yarn, deep sea. The green one is 24mos and the yarn is Loops & Threads Impeccable, soft fern.


7 comments:

  1. They are adorable...really, really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knit so fast!!!! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are spectacular!! Love the style and color....too bad I can't knit :(....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You have completely mastered the In Threes pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I made one of these for Missy a couple of years ago and it has been worn to death. Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete